- Location we meet on Sundays at Temple Ohabei Shalom in the Montague Chapel at 1187 Beacon Street in Brookline, MA.
- Parking is available all around Temple Ohabei Shalom. You can take the MBTA Green Line ("C") to Kent Street.
- Children's Program (called "Kidsrock!") begins at 9:30am and provides care and activities for kids ages 0-9.
- Sunday Service beginning at 10:15am is a time of songs and teaching.
- Lunch (called "Soulfood") is free and happens right after the service in the dining room below the chapel.
Welcome to Highrock!
Highrock is a multi-ethnic, multi-generational, locally-focused church in Brookline. We invite you to join us for Sunday worship or to reach out to us if you have any questions at all.
If you're joining us for the first time click HERE to let us know you're coming and for more detaied information like directions to our location and what to expect when you come. We look forward to meeting you!