Welcome to Highrock!
Highrock is a multi-ethnic, multi-generational, locally-focused church in Brookline. We invite you to join us for Sunday worship or to reach out to us if you have any questions at all.
- Location we meet on Sundays at Temple Ohabei Shalom in the Montague Chapel at 1187 Beacon Street in Brookline, MA.
- Parking is available all around Temple Ohabei Shalom. You can take the MBTA Green Line ("C") to Kent Street.
- Children's Program (called "Kidsrock!") begins at 9:30am and provides care and activities for kids ages 0-9.
- Sunday Service beginning at 10:15am is a time of songs and teaching.
- Lunch (called "Soulfood") is free and happens right after the service in the dining room below the chapel.
What to expect:
When you arrive you will be greeted by our welcome team. Tell them your name, and they will assist you and help you feel at home.
If you have children, the welcome team will help you get them to our children's program, called Kidsrock!.
If you have any food allergies, we will do our best to provide you with food that meets your dietary needs during our lunch after the service, called Soulfood.